EWS Admission in Manzil Kotla School
|Kids with Teachers|
It was a very new experience for me to work with kindergarten children. They are innocent and quick-learners. As I started working there I learned many things. I was singing rhymes along with the children and playing with them. I become a child too and still enjoy myself whenever I am with them.
- Article 21 (1) (C) of the Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009 mandates 25% reservation for EWS/DG category. Out of the 25% reserved seats, 22% is for economically weaker section (EWS) and Disadvantaged group (DG) category and 3% for Children with Special needs (CWSN).
- Any person residing in Delhi, having the residence proof of Delhi and requisite Income Certificate (less than one lakh rupees annually) issued by the Revenue Department of GNCT of Delhi, BPL/AAY (Ration Card/Food Security Card holder) are eligible for applying in Private Unaided Recognized Schools for admission of their ward under EWS category. Income Certificate is not required to claim the benefit of DG Category. Income Certificate is also not required for the applicant under Children with Disabilities Category. The applicant under Children with Disabilities Category must have disability certificate issued from a government hospital.
- The condition of minimum residency period of 3 years in Delhi for applying to admission under EWS & DG (including Children with Disabilities) category has been waived off. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer), Orphans, Transgender and all children living with or affected by HIV, are considered as the Disadvantaged Group Category as defined in Section 2 (d) of the RTE Act-2009.
- Admission of any category is made through a computerized lottery system in private schools.
- The admission is for pre-primary children between 3 and 7 years of age.
|Dance Class of Manzil School|
|A Shot of Kids of Manzil Got Talent Event|