|Teachers with Gunjan|
- Healthy relationship with our students and creating safe space for students
- Behavioral challenges
- Stress management
- Working of the brain
- Definition of Mental Health
- How to make relationships stronger
- How to listen to students with mindfulness and empathy
- How to relieve stress
- How to overcome a limiting mindset
- How to enable students’ wellbeing
- One of our English teachers named Vipin Gaur, 35, shared with us, “The session was useful, and it is a great help in understanding the needs of our students. As a parent also it's a good thing to know what our child wants from us. If I am busy at work and my child draws a painting and he comes to me and shows it, I must take out a minute to appreciate him.”
- “I learnt to be curious when asking questions or understanding why one is behaving in a certain way. I learnt to not make stories about others’ behaviour”. - Aarti Bhatt, English teacher.
- क्लास प्लान क्यों करनी जरुरी है।चीजों को समझनी चाहिए, रटनी नहीं चाहिए।लक्ष्य को प्राप्त करने में जो भी बाधा आये पर हमें उसपे सोच विचार करते रहना चाहिए तभी हमारा लक्ष्य पूरा हो सकता है।"“(I learnt the necessity of planning a class. Things should be understood, not mugged up. If we meet an obstacle in achieving the goal, we should not give up. It is only then that our goal can be accomplished)”. -Umrawati, Early childhood education teacher.
- “The learning process increases with age, it develops slowly. Parents should understand children and support them in different situations mentally and physically. Appreciation is very important for a student. Parents help their children at an early age with walking and other milestones. They should understand them at every stage. Our personality and behaviour changes with age. Activities were helpful in thinking of different ideas and definitions for a single thing”. - Gitika, Art and craft teacher.
- In Gunjan's session I learn about my mind and how it functions and I can relate what I learn in Gunjan's session and in TLP both the learning are similar as well as give a new angle to see the situation with a different lenses, it makes me more excited to join her sessions more and more. - Himanshu Bhatt
- We got to know about ourselves through Gunjan's session and personally helped me to fight with mental health issues. - Anonymous
Written by Vandana Arya (Core Team Member)
Edited by Anuradha Kaistha and Vaibhav Sharma (Mz Volunteers)